Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My boys

My two baby boys are getting bigger everyday. Jess brought them to my station house today when she came by to drop off a couple things for me. We went inside and immediately Drew wanted to go out to the bays to look at the ambulances. He is so much like I was. Fascinated with the different emergency vehicles and what they were for and the noises they make and the way the lights flash. Tater is the same way. Ambulance Daddy! Tater would whisper. So I took them and Jess out into the bays and put them in the back of my rig and let them play. I got really excited to seem them take such an interest in it. They are always excited by these things of course, they're boys. Put Drew in the driver's seat and let him turn on the lights. All by himself. I know both of them are doomed. I had to take a call in the middle of their visit so I made sure we made a lot of noise pulling out and driving away. I sure hope they get to realize their dream when they get older. I know I have and it's been worth it. By that time maybe public safety work will actually pay worth a shit. It won't, but as long as they're happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

Yep as long as they are happy. And im sure they will be. They have great parents to learn from.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home