Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My favorite time of year is almost here!!

My favorite time of year is fast approaching. Not just spring or summer. Civil War reenacting season. Yes I am a HUGE dork. Some of you may have figured that out by now. My wife my have told others this fact. Every spring, in May me and some other folks I know travel to places and put on heavy wool uniforms and re-enact battles and scenes from the Civil War. It is a huge thing, espescially in the south. I have been staring at my stuff hanging on the wall since last August. I'm soooo ready to go again. Yay!!! May is coming!!! Yay!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait til May huh? Only for the re-enactments? pfft..I seem to recall someone's birthday in May. Wonder who's it could be? MINE maybe? hehe...Go get them yankees!!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Medic 4 said...

I love you more than you could ever possibly know. I would NEVER forget your birthday!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

You two make me sick. =P

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home