Saturday, April 08, 2006

Why Mrs Medic Rocks

I see a trend forming...It would appear my better looking half, the illustrious Mrs. Medic, Rocks. Not that I disagree, with you, because I think so too. She really appreciates you guys and I am glad to see her able to express herself. I think for awhile there I was really jealous and paranoid about y'all, I seem to have gotten myself figured out. Thanks for coming to visit my little bloggy thing that had originally started out as a way to vent from class. It's changed itself around a little since it started but I think it's kinda neat now. I owe everything that I am to Jess and I don't think she really knows what I mean by that sometimes. I apppreciate her so much more than I used to. I took her for granted for so long, and I am really lucky to have her. I look forward to seeing her when I get home from work in the mornings and I hate to leave her when I go. I could not be where I am today if not for her and I want to thank her in front of the entire bloggy blog world for being my wife.
I Love You Jess!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...what do you want? lol

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

LMAO Jess! Awwww I think it's sweet! Sigh. I wish i had a man to appreciate me, dammit! But seriously, Steve...what do you want? hehehe

8:36 AM  
Blogger Coyote Bebop said...

I think he wants some PIE!!!!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Wait...you were paranoid and jealous of us? You should be! Cuz WE rock, dammit!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock and Rooooooolllll!!!!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

What a declaration of love and devotion, and I suspect you may have even gotten someā€¦.cuddling for it too. Smart man you are!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home