Sunday, March 19, 2006

8 weeks to go

I didn't get the dreaded come take you test over again phone call this week, so I guess I passed the thing. If that holds true then there are only 8 weeks of school left. Seems sometimes like I haven't really learned anything. Then again it seems like I forgot quite a bit of stuff too. So it goes back and forth. I am starting to get really anxious about finishing this thing up, and going to work. I know I can do the job so I don't really worry about that so much, just trying to figure out where I'll make the most money and have some decent benefits again. I am also considering tryig to get back into the military, most likely in the national guard. Couldn't do it full time again, just too much stress on the family. Plus I'm pushing thirty and I do't want to have to try and keep up with 18,19, and 20 year old's all day everyday. So it's a thought, I doubt I do it. I got a pretty good thing going now. I definately wouldn't get back on a tank again. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. Just see where the path takes me and I guess I'll go from there. Buckle up and I'll talk at you later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're gona do fine Dammit!! As long as you don't go active, and don't get deployed, go ahead and join back up...(but since you can't guarentee that you won't be deployed, I guess that's a problem huh? LoL)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

You can join the national guards, but you arent allowed to move Jess out of Indiana! BTW...when are you going to move here, dammit?!

I think you should become a RN or doctor. Yep..that's what I think. And what I think is ALWAYS right. Afterall, I AM a woman.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home