Friday, November 04, 2005

Moving right along

As the title indicates, I have survived yet another test. Got an 89% on the pharmacology final. Yay!! So now we are gettign into respiratory and neurology and trauma. I LOVE trauma. Nothing like some really messed up morons who put their faces through the windshield of their car to brighten up my day. And yes we do talk about you later. Sometimes we laugh at you too. How else are we supposed to deal you being stupid enough to maim yourself. It does get a little stressful. Anyways, so respiratory is cool too because I can look down your throat when you stop breathing to put a tube down it and breathe for you. Gives real meaning to holding someone's life in your hands, cause if we don't squeeze the bag then you turn the strangest shade of bluish-purple. Don't worry though we squeeze it again and you turn pink. Pink is good-blue is bad. Write that down people. Neurology is brain stuff, good to know. Like why people get mean when they get whacked in the head REALLY hard. They don't mean it of course but man do they get mean. This carries us through to Christmas. Then the dreaded cardiology, the heart....did you guys here the dum dum dum music. Actually that looks like it might just be fun. Everybody looks at me weird when I say that. You didn't did you? Oh well guess it doesn't matter much if you did. Well time to get my homework done. More to come....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alas, I and spammers love your bloggy blog blog

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home