Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wow, where'd the time go.....

Well now, i haven't written in this thing for pert near a month now. Been sorta busy. Clinicals and precepting on the rigs are eating up much of my time now. Sped through the A&P final got a 91% on that thing. Got through the first comprehensive, covered everything up to that point. Got a 90% on that. Into pharmacology (drugs....cool) IV's, injections, and blood draws. No problems with that. I believe that our final on that is tomorrow, no problem if it is, I think I can get through it pretty good. To top it all off, my wife has gotten a job. She is a great gal. I have now taken on additional home duties. I am nowhere near as good as her at it though. I am getting better I think. I try to help out but I get redirected or distracted by something and I miss something. I see her frustration when she comes home and there are things left undone. I will continue to improve. I have to say I don't have the slightest idea how she has managed the house like she has. I got it pretty damn good. After school is over I'm putting her through school. She deserves it and I know she can accomplish whatever it is she sets her mind to do. She has stood by me through me gettign my education, time to give back. I know that was way out in left field but I hardly ever say anything about her and I figured it was needed and due. Well, now I'm off to study about beta blockers, adrenergenic receptors and stuff...you know, the basics.

2 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are "pert near" a suck up! Stinky! I have super powers, that's how I get it all accomplished. lmao

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home