Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Jess!!!!!

Tomorrow is Jess's 30th Birthday. I have had the distinct pleasure and honor of knowing Jess since I was 13 years old. It doesn't see like that much time since I met the her. I think for the first 6 months I knew her I couldn't even remember her name. She has become a cornerstone of my life and who I am. Behind every man is a strong woman. This is completely true. She will probably read this and think to herself, what does he want and why is he kissing my ass. I am not up to anything and I am most definatley not kissing you ass baby. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and let you know how very much you mean to me. I remember when 30 was old. It doesn't feel like that anymore. You're not getting old Jess, just getting better. I hope tomorrow goes well. I am taking Jess out for dinner, and I hope she likes the gift I got for her. I know you will get tons of birthday wishes from you friends from the online world. You are loved by so many people! You are wonderful, and I love you!!!!!

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be really sweet when you want to be :p Thanks Babe..BTW, has it really been THAT many years since we met each other??? lol

5:34 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I wish someone would kiss my ass, dammit! Hey...after u go to dinner, i have this great costume for you to wear, Steve. Jess would love it! hehehe Now..get to role playing!

Happy Birthday, hooker!

6:43 AM  
Blogger fineartist said...

What a sweet birthday wish.

YOU are obviously a keeper!

Good on ya!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home