Saturday, February 10, 2007

The big day approaches...

I finally have a day confirmed to take my written test. Quite possibly the largest and most important single test I will ever take. Thursday, 15 February at 2 pm. It is looming and I am torn on emotion. On one hand I want to run to it and give a big hug cause it took so damn long to get here. On the other, I want to smack it in the head and kick it's ass for being such a difficult bastard. I mean really...180 questions with a 3 hour time limit. I think we should get a 5 question quiz, with bonus points for correct name spelling. But I guess if you are giving people drugs like morphine and shovign tubes down their throat and shocking them with electricity they may expect a little more, than say...Joe Snuffy flippin burgers at McDonald's. I am certain I will do ok on it. 70% is the magic number. So set my sights high...like 71% and I know I can do it. Wish me luck...I'm getting nervous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gona do GREAT!!! I KNOW IT!!! <3

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I think you will do fine! You're a natural. Good luck!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home