Friday, December 29, 2006

The last 5 hours....

Yesterday was the day I have been waiting on for a while now. The last 5 hours of ride time. Two calls, nothing big. But they still count. My evaluator said I'm good to go. She will be dropping off my paperwork from her on Monday or Tuesday. I'm going to drop mine on Tuesday. I found a test date for my practical skills evaluation. Jan 26 if I can get in. I got my application for my written test sent in. This is part everybody freaks out about. I'm going to stay confident. Nervous but confident. I don't have to give up every third day for free anymore. Yay for me!!! If the rest of this goes well, I'll have a lot of options as far as getting a new job. A paramedic cert is like gold in this state, almost any state. So that will be good. Not much else to say for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Let's Par-Tay!!! looks like bots have taken over your blog babe..lol Thank God you are done with that part of your schooling! You'll do great on your test..I know you will! :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Congratulations! Maybe I should come up and me and Jess can celebrate while you're at work. :p hehehe

Seriously tho, I knew you could do it!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Oh and stop worrying about that test. You will pass it with flying colors!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home