Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Burned baby Tater Man

Yesterday we went BBQing at my sister's house. My little Tater man grabbed and then fell against a grill. He got a small burn about the size of the palm of his hand on his chest. It appears to be a second degree burn in the center. I don't normally get to see an injury occur, I tend to show up not long after the incident. So this has not sat well with me. I can still see it happening in my head and the sizzling noise it made still echos in my mind. Not fun for anyone involved. Tater is how he always is though, too busy and tough to sit still. Even though I know the pain he has he just keeps on keeping on. That little guy is just tough as nails.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we feel worse than he does. Doesn't seem to bother him at all. I've been calling him my little soldier all day :p

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

He's tough like his mother.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home