Monday, February 04, 2008

January's Over

Well January's over. Not a minute too soon. My body count for the month is 12. So now we can try to it different this month. Tax money is coming in soon so I'm stoked about that. Got some things I want to buy and some bills to pay off. It'll be nice to have those taken care of. I do however feel the need for a second job. I ear the EMS servcie here in town pays $20 an hour for part-time paramedics. So that may be the way I go. It'll help me get the extra toys I want for me. So that'll be cool. There's more to say but I wait for that until later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More "toys" eh? You headed to that adult store again? lmao!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Sounds like you have a plan. A plan is ALWAYS good!

(Jess is perverted)

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I resemble that!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home